All the materials contained on the Site are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and Imacra (“Imacra” or “we”). No information provided on this Site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation. The information provided on this Site may be related to products or services that are not available in your country.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms:
- All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Imacra or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and/or international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- All trademarks, service marks, designs, layout, look, appearance, graphics and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Imacra, its licensors or any other applicable party in any public medium (e.g. press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Imacra or its licensors.
- Use of site content. Imacra hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print the content and functionality displayed on this website (the “Site Content”) solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Imacra’s prior written content. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- User postings. Imacra prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. Imacra does not and cannot review all information posted on the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Imacra reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any information (including, but not limited to, user postings that are threatening, libelous, defamatory or obscene or contain unsolicited advertising, a computer virus or the like), in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
- While Imacra will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable information through the Site, your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which Imacra shall not be liable. All content and functionality on the Site is provided “As Is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Imacra and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, timeliness, performance or adequacy of the Site Content. Imacra shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the Site, or provided by third parties. Neither Imacra nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, o punitive damages or for lost revenue or profits, business interruption or loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any information or material on the Site, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
- Governing law; jurisdiction. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of laws principles.